Thursday 31 December 2015

[Johor] The Replacement - Lodge & Kitchen (English Version)


Since I moved to Singapore. It take some moment to stable my life here.
And I decided to do a small change of my blog which is I decided to start with an English version.
So next time I'll be blogging the same article in both Traditional Chinese and my broken English.
Sorry if I made any grammar mistake.

I'm so happy to make some new friends here they are so friendly and brought me to everywhere.
Here is the very first time in my blog with English and in Singapore.
Special thanks to my friend Ezzy to introduce us this nice place.
And thanks to Ben and Brandon brought me a nice memories.



The Replacement - Lodge & Kitchen located in Johor Bahru which in a small alley. Suggest use GPS will be easier.
A full white of building might easy to located.



This is the corner of our table. It's quiet and peaceful. Feel free to chill with friends all day long.


When you found your table and order your lovely meal at the cashier there.


These are the choices of main course. and i choose croque madame. i cant really understand what is that. but i totally fell in love when the meal is here.


Table, corner and the number.


Latte.


Friendly Eggs Benny, Frist impression was SO BLACK! actually the sausage quite matching with the BLACK sausage. Like a tough breakfast.


The Breakfast Platter, bacon, scramble eggs, mushrooms, bread, vegetable. All in the breakfast. The vegetable and mushroom felt very oily because of oil cooked. and salty too.


My Croque Madame. Just a normal sandwich with bacon cheese and ham. What a lovely choice that i choose. Totally in love with the ham and eggs.


Close up for Croque Madame


They did provide napkins and water.


I totally in love with this place. Suitable for gathering and having brunch. Nice photo shoot and ambience. Which you can relax and chill with your bestie.
Bad things is the service quite rude that day especially the cashier. He might not in the good mood.




The Replacement - Lodge & Kitchen

33, 34, Jalan Dhoby, 80000, Johor Bahru, Johor.

+0167132714 Edward +60 10 226 0311 Vinc (For Reservation)

Mon-Fri:
09:00 - 19:00
Sat-Sun:
08:00 - 19:00

The Replacement - Lodge & Kitchen Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...